Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Review: Red Hood and The Outlaws #7

Review: Red Hood and The Outlaws #7
Submitted by: Theresa Stier, Comic News Writer
8 February 2017

I was already curious about “Red Hood and The Outlaws: How do you Solve a Problem Like Bizarro,” by Scott Lobdell and artist Mirko Colak, from the cover. The line, “An Ex-Robin and a faulty Superman clone. Tell me that doesn't sound like the greatest non-team ever,” was pretty much what I was thinking. It had me intrigued to see how these two were going to interact. I do feel bad for Bizarro, especially at the end of this comic. He's not a bad guy, he just doesn't know when enough is enough and the difference between right and wrong. He's kind of like a child who doesn't know any better.

I was glad to see that Jason didn't kill him with the kryptonite bullet. If he were to, I have a feeling that the death would have been on his conscious. I am hoping to see more of this “team.” I think the two can work well together, once Bizarro learns how to control himself (if he ever learns how to do that). I think Jason will help him with that, considering he does want him to be on his “team” and doesn't want to hurt him.

The Verdict: I enjoyed this comic and I am looking forward to seeing what comes next for these two. I wondering if Jason is going to take Bizarro in, like Bruce took Jason in. Bizarro is hard to control, but I think if anyone can do it it would be Red Hood.

Follow Theresa on Twitter @Smallville0628 and @Geektified for the latest comic reviews!  

No comments:

Post a Comment