Sunday, November 27, 2016

Review: Teen Titans #2

Review: Teen Titans #2
Submitted by: Theresa Stier
27 November 2016

“Damian Knows Best: Part Two,” by Benjamin Percy and artist Diogenes Neves, started off with my full attention Talia is one of my favorite Batman characters and I always enjoy seeing her in comics, movies, television shows, etc. She's one of those characters I feel has a lot of potential, but she isn't used very much. She was just here for the flashback, but I have a feeling in issues to come she will reappear in either flashbacks of future issues or in the present. I also have a feeling that Talia's father is going to show up as well, which is going to be interesting to see.

This issue has a lot of action and I don't think that is going to decrease any time soon, not until they defeat The Demon's Fist. I'm curious to see how they're going to defeat them, but I do know that they have to be a team in order to defeat them. I'm looking forward to seeing what's to come in the next issue and to see who else might appear in Damian's flashbacks. I'm hoping to see more Talia and I'm curious to see when Batman is going to appear (if he's going to appear).

The verdict: I enjoyed this issue and I'm looking forward to seeing what the next issues are going to bring, both with the plot and the characters that may or may not show up. I have a feeling that the next issue is going to be just as action packed as this one. 
 
Follow Theresa on Twitter @Smallville0628 and @Geektified for the latest comic reviews!  

No comments:

Post a Comment