Sunday, November 13, 2016

Review: All-Star Batman #4

Review: All-Star Batman #4
Submitted by: Theresa Stier
12 November 2016

I enjoyed “My Own Worst Enemy: Part Four”, by Scott Snyder and artist John Romita Jr.. I like when comics bring in Harvey Dent. I feel like he's a bit underrated at times. The Joker is Batman's main villain, so Dent is sometimes in the sidelines. When he blinded Bruce, it had me on the edge of my seat to see if Two Face was going to be able to succeed in turning Bruce into....well him basically. This is a very action packed issue and besides Two Face, Penguin is also in this issue. I enjoy the comics that bring in more than just one villain, so I enjoyed seeing the both of them in this comic.

Batman was definitely having a rough day in this comic, but that comes with the price of being Gotham's greatest hero. I would recommend this comic to anyone that is looking for a comic with a good amount of action, but also not just action. There are parts where it's not just Batman fighting the bad guys. As much as I like the comics that are action packed, I do enjoy the ones that tell the reader a bit more about characters featured in the comic as well. It makes it interesting and you sometimes gain a new respect for the character.

The Verdict: I would highly recommend this comic to anyone that is looking for a good action Batman comic. I would also recommend this to anyone that is looking for a comic that doesn't have The Joker as the main antagonist.



Follow Theresa on Twitter @Smallville0628 and @Geektified for the latest comic reviews!  

No comments:

Post a Comment