Sunday, November 27, 2016

Review: Action Comics #968

Review: Action Comics #968
Submitted by: Theresa Stier
27 November 2016

“Men of Steel: Part Two,” by Dan Jurgens and artist Tyler Kirkham, is very action packed. My favorite line in this comic is said by Jon, “But I just drove that truck into ugly over there...” Even though this is a different kind of world, it's still weird to see Superman not saying that Lex Luthor is a bad guy. What else is disturbing to see is Clark saying that Lex should die. Even though Lex is Clark's enemy (in normal Superman comics), he never wishes death upon Lex Luthor. I'm all for trying something new with comics and going to alternative universes, however this really isn't my cup of tea.

I'm sure in the next issue, Superman is going to find away to find Lex and save him from who took him. I also have a feeling that what was predicted about Lex is going to happen. Even though this is an alternative universe, I'm pretty sure Lex is still going to be evil in the end. I'm looking forward to seeing what is going to come for Lex, Superman, Lois, Jon, and Clark.

The Verdict: This issue is very action packed and I'm curious to see where the next issues is going to go. I hope that it's going to give Superman some answers about the future. As much as Lex is know to be a bad guy, I do hope that they don't end up killing him. 

Follow Theresa on Twitter @Smallville0628 and @Geektified for the latest comic reviews!  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment