Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Review: Justice League #3


Review: Justice League #3
Submitted by: Theresa Stier, Comic News Writer
17 August 2016

“The Extinction Machines Part Three,” by Bryan Hitch and artist Tony S. Daniel, is another action-packed issue. Most of the league is in different parts of the world, fighting this force. What came as a shock to me was the ending, where Superman doesn't know what to do. It's very unlike Superman not to know what to do: he's Superman! I'm pretty sure, in the next issue, he's going to figure out a
plan. Clark wants nothing more than to get out of the vortex and not only save the world, but get back to Lois and their son.

I'm also hoping to see a little bit more of Batman and The Flash in the next issue. I feel like they weren't in it too much, especially The Flash. Another thing that was a bit shocking to see is that this force was able to take over Wonder Woman; she is such a strong character, which suggests that this force has to be extremely formidable in order to take her in. I'm pretty sure that Wonder Woman is going to be strong enough to come out of this, but I am looking forward to seeing how she gets out and gains her control back.

The Verdict: This is an action-packed comic and has some shocking moments. The ending makes me want the next issue ASAP, to see how Superman is going to get out of the vortex that he's in. I am also looking forward to seeing the other members of the League in the next issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment